St. Louis Equity Fund works very closely with its development partners to ensure a sound investment is produced. It strives to provide the necessary assistance to our partners throughout the development process.
For more information on Technical Assistance, please contact us.
To begin the underwriting process, SLEFI requires certain forms to be submitted, which can be found on the right-hand side of this page. Other resources developers can take advantage of are also listed there.
As a partner submitting a development proposal for the first time, please download and submit the following Initial Project Investment Proposal (xls, 47.5KB)
Below is a comprehensive list of every developer that has partnered with the St. Louis Equity or Housing Missouri Funds.
- Donald R. Becker
- Belle Glade Associates, L.L.C.
- Beyond Housing
- Better Living Communities
- Business Research Institute (BRI)
- Carondelet Community Betterment Federation
- Coronado Leasing, L.L.C.
- DeSales Community Housing Association
- DMCS Corporation
- Fox Meadows Supportive Living, L.L.C.
- Gabel Properties
- Goodfellow Apartments, Inc.
- Hamilton Heights Neighborhood Organization
- Housing Revitalization, Inc.
- I-70 Northwest Development Corp.
- Intercommunity Housing Association
- Irving Tenant LLC
- JVL Renaissance, Inc.
- Kohner Properties
- Lister II, LLC
- Lutheran Senior Services
- Mackenzie Place LP
- Maplewood Housing Corporation
- Metropolitan Investment Properties, Inc.
- Mid-Missouri Development Company, Inc.
- Neighborhood Holdings, LLC
- North Newstead Association
- Northeast Community Action Corporation
- Northside Community Housing
- Ken Nuernberger
- Forrest D. Nye
- Parkside Development Corporation
- Parkview Gardens Association
- Peter&Paul Housing Corporation
- Places for People, Inc.
- Pruitt-Igoe Development Corporation
- Railton Management
- Ridge Pointe Partners II, LLC
- Robert Wood
- Milton D. Rothschild
- Rudman Building GP, LLC
- The Salvation Army
- The Siedlund Company
- St. Louis Public Development Corporation X
- St. Patrick Center
- SMI Manager, LLC
- Sunset Development , LLC
- Tyler Development, Inc.
- Patrick Werner
- West Florissant-Carrie, LLC